Re: [fedora-java] Fedora "Project"?

Hi,

I think a fedora-java project visible on the fedora main page (and including a wiki) would be very nice. It involves a lot of packages and high-visibility applications like Eclipse and Tomcat.

But as I understand fedora-java is very different from JPackage. Most packages there need Sun Java, but fedora-java is built around gcj and native compilation. Please enlightem me if I am wrong.

[]s, Fernando Lozano