Welcome mayura_andrew! Documentation Help

Thanks for offering to jump in to help us out with the cloud working group! We are always here to help and we are happy you are interested in working with us.

You can make quickdocs contributions related to cloud with very little preparation[0]

Learn about contributing to documentation[1]
Learn about building using the documentation template[2]
There is a documentation team[3] who can help us work more consistently with their process.

On the documentation that we already have:
1) It's mostly in the fedora project wiki and doesn't accurately represent where we are today. We need to correct this documentation and move it to the docs model.
Moving to the docs model for us is covered under this[4] section of the documentation
2) Look at the documents models that the Server group[5] and Workstation[6] groups are using. They are very mature.
3) The work that supports new documentation is based on the templates[7]

[0] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-docs/contributing-docs/contrib-quickdocs/
[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-docs/contributing-docs/
[2] https://gitlab.com/fedora/docs/templates/fedora-docs-template
[3] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-docs/#find-docs
[4] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-docs/contributing-docs/contrib-new-documentation/
[5] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-server/ from https://pagure.io/fedora-server/blob/main/f/docs
[6] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/workstation-docs/ from
[7] https://gitlab.com/fedora/docs/templates/fedora-docs-template

--
Duncan, David | he/him
Cloud Working Group | _davdunc_at_fedoraproject.org_