Meeting conflicts with CentOS Cloud SIG

There was some discussion on the #fedora-cloud today around the meeting
times. It appears that we occasionally overlap with the CentOS cloud-sig
meetings and it makes it difficult

The CentOS cloud-sig meets less frequently, only once a month, and they
meet on the second Thursday of the month. We meet every 14 days and that
causes an overlap with frequency for the two working groups. If we can
find a schedule that is not coincidental with the CentOS group that
would be ideal as there is a wish from members on both sides to
participate in both projects.

I am thinking that we can create a simple monthly schedule rather than
the every 14 days we use today. This would mean that we should probably
use the 1st, 3rd, and 5th (if there is a 5th) Thursday of the
month.

Let's discuss this in the meeting tomorrow and get one or
possibly two paths that we think will resolve the conflicting meeting
agendas.

--
David Duncan                        | TZ=America/Chicago
                                    | Matrix: davdunc:fedora.im
A: The lost context.
Q: What makes top-posted replies harder to read than bottom-posted?
Upcoming Out of Office Time: