[atomic-wg] Issue #279: talk/workshop proposals for Flock

dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Talk: Fedora Atomic - State of the Union
Time: 30 minutes
Presenter: Dusty Mabe

The Fedora Atomic Working group and the technology behind Fedora
Atomic host have come a long way in a year. Fedora Atomic is now one
of the three pillars of Fedora, we are testing and releasing updated
content every two weeks, and we have integrated much better with the
Fedora Project and the broader Fedora Community. Combine this along
with the fact that there have been a great deal of new features in
our underlying upstream projects, it truly makes the working group
an exciting place to be.

This talk will cover everything from what Project Atomic and Atomic
Host is to how the Fedora Atomic Working Group has developed and on
to what improvements we've been making for users and community
members. As always, there will definitely be pointers to how to get
involved :).
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/279