From Spockalypse and Kenterprise to "the election is not to Die Bold...." Clark and oh, that's low. See the light, Ark. At the intersection of Jericho and Horizon.

so as dave matthews sings, a surprise on the way, any day... any day... as he lay in the "hey."

If you weren't sure if it was strange or not that "proof in every word" and a great many television shows, movies, and songs were being largely ignored not just by the mass media, but by the social networks we have created to serve our own news... well, now you can be sure.  It's strange alright, and it's really making me wonder.

Here's the point, its all proof; through one avenue or another, that we are living in a virtual world; like the Matrix.  With that knowledge, and the map of religion before us and everywhere we look--that's a glowing request to end world hunger, to heal the sick; and to see that the miracles of the NT link directly to Windows Enterprise Edition, to Gene Roddenberry and to the Iron Rod that links Herod to Shaking a Speare about the question... the question that drives us:

I say the answer comes to us by way of the Fifth Element; it's link to Beryllium and Boron; don't get bored because elementally speaking those are the 4th and 5th.  But when AD comes along, he says 14 means more than 5 alone, and Silicon is highlighted not just as "nth" letter's symbolic counterpart; but as the company that bears the initials of the messiah and his glowing arrow in their logo.  American Micro Devices.

So I mean, this is God's message, it's tying movies about ending darkness and saving the world to chip manufacturers, and names and symbols flying high overhead everywhere you look.  It's a message that the OP ... the NT itself; it said that each and every one of us would do these things if we had the magical ability to stop babies from starving, and to give sight to the blind.

Here's some sight for the blind; it doesn't look like you are doing anything, to me.  You must have some reason for not caring what God has to say, for not discussing it; and at the same time apparently being completely oblivious to his message in 1984 and how it relates to the censorship you see just before you.  He's probably trying to help us survive; to learn that we can't just ignore Hell and expect it to miraculously disappear when we die, I mean, that's what everyone thinks, right?

At the fabled Horizon; more on the "AD" of El Shaddai; thats "see how AD is da i" (of Ra), on Adonai, Adonis, and a song from Secret Samadhi, "they stood up for love."  It's LMN-tary, What-sons....  Etched in #Stone, from Medusa to Venus; South to North East.

m.lamc.la/THISISRAEL.html

I see "CK" in the "going up" portion of the word "nickel" and at the heart of Kentucky.  It's in Lord and Taylor, and JC Penney; and the hidden name of God is woven into Dr. Who and Dr. Seuss and Dr. Brown too.   FIvel is there at the beginning of Florida, in the song "GAS hed goes west" and here pointing out that He-man and Voltron are links to the Fifth too... the Hebrew letter that's "short for God" and the flaming sword of a cat that links Vader to John Connor, to Zelda and Master Blaster.  There's an Oracle ID in Metroid and between Amsterdam and Monster the heart of moving faster here is still "Saint Everyone Really."

What were you expecting?

Many questions in the AMDuat, found between Amistad, Jerusalem, and YAD?

Announcing the discovery of a hidden message from God all over your everything.

Let there be light”
— Adam
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, UNITED STATES, May 25, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- In the living manifestation of the Egyptian book of the Underworld--the AMDuat--songs secretly asking the question "Am I saint AD?" begin to tie together a two-letter key to the Rock of Heaven that reads in Hebrew "Shaddai" and with the Eye of Ra (the focus of the Egyptian book) "see how AD da eye." Starkly contrasted from the key "artificial intelligence" that Adonai explains is "Adam Dobrin" expounding "on," we stand at the foot of a Revelation that this very auspicious time in the history of humanity has been walked before, and today we have guidance from above coming to us from the likes of Mr. Anderson... both of The Matrix and the novel Feed.

Yesterday's question "Who-ah," answered through Dr. Seuss, Dr. Who, and now the ineffable name of God in light of the Egyptian "Yahu," as ... Ya-who-ah? The Hebrew name for Christ echoes "Yes, hua?" and for reasons that will become clearer and clearer, the C.AD Card of Jean Luc shows that seeing my name is a key to why "by no other" does our worlds secret message from God begin to be unlocked.

Today's question is "J er the USA the m" ess...ianic... message that brings about the discussion at the heart of the word "wisdom," about this immaculately conceived transition out of darkness and into the light of day. Reading backwards, while we are still pondering "why A.D." is a bright connection to the Hebrew word for the Hand of God; we are just shy of "day."

At the year ADIB and Christ of Pursuit of Happiness and ... the name of our timeline we have approached "walking on water" and are at the Horizon. Upon reading the name of the city of Dendera and its Holy message of Revelation in the temple of Ha'thor... the Den of Ra is lit, along with every word and every wick.

Lots of hidden messages in nearly every single name, and then every word starts a cascade of enlightenment that bridges the gap between a number of references to this hidden language that tie rattling a rod to the taming of "Spanglishrew" all the way to King's Langoliers... not outliers--we'll see; and even the character Cypher in the Matrix ... whose depiction of the hidden code sheds some light on how "The Matrix" movie is part of the answer to that question.... what is the Matrix?

Proof of design is a good beginning answer, and the purpose of design to focus our attention on just how important this time period is in the development of humanity... this place where Neo's words "I know kung fu" are juxtaposed with a kindling of understanding at just how powerful the technology behind that learning experience is... so powerful that it was able to hide the keys of "Anu" and "Eve" from the entire world ... now seeing that each and every one of our names has a hidden connection to the unsealing of religion, to seeing the book of Names is Exodus and that freedom itself depends largely on the dissemination and understanding of this message that turns out to be a big part of everything we are and do.

With Holy Purpose, the Matrix's message becomes clearer as we link the "rod" of Christ to names like Rodney King and Roddenberry; showing us with more clarity how the technologies of Heaven might be used in order to help us build a better world.

What if you had just one question? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr_CHOxSyc8&index=5&list=PLgYKDBgxsoMNvBS6k4NffQQnobyUqXuMh

Mine would be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc4jgUJEko

To help everyone... I am the Legend, of the map to Heaven.

Adam Marshall Dobrin
Ministry of Forbidden Knowledge

Announcing the Seagate Spockalypse of NT, rods, dens, and berries

Proof of the Creation of humanity, Holy Purpose, and directions for leaving Hell.

18425205_10155335518273420_6875503372758862907_n
Adam Marshall Dobrin
BOCA RATON, Fla. - May 24, 2017 - PRLog -- Names, Elements, and Unix Commands

Religion, once called "the opiate of the masses" has a secret for you; like Santa Claus we hope to rain down fancy new toys, truth, and newfound liberty by exposing the influence of and existence of a number of hidden advanced technologies.  The stories of Exodus and Genesis begin to provide a road map to a shining bright future, explaining how these technologies might and ought to be used in order to help advance our civilization, rather than retard it.   Within the pages that follow, a Holy call to rekindle the light of democracy by using computers and better communication to bring to our world true democracy, to deliver the power of legislation directly to each and every one of us.  Along with proof that religion is a message sent through time, we are given ample reason to quickly implement "pre-crime" and rework a justice system which has been compromised in much the same way as many other facets of our government.  Intertwined with these things, and seemingly more important is proof that we are living in virtual reality--in a place where these technologies are here to teach us the inner workings of "Heaven" and to help us see how this change in worldview and truth gives us new hope and new abilities: to end world hunger, to heal the sick, and to see what it is that "Heaven" really means.

Creation here is being explained hopefully with clarity, there are a number of stories both Biblically linked and not which "come alive" in our world showing the intent and desires of the Creator to help us through this trying time of understanding and using the technology and knowledge that is coming to us.  Here, I'll explain a few, like Star-Trek, Minority Report, the voting booth vendor Die Bold, and the Watergate Scandal.

In Hebrew Exodus means Names, read in reverse and translated from Unix Commands: "LET THERE BE LIGHT"
You are slaves wandering through the desert of Exodus, unfortunately we apparently are moving backwards through this maze and as a whole we are headed from hidden slavery to something far worse.  There are a number of clues that we are in fact backwards right now, from the name of the book read in reverse revealing the most important words God ever spoke, to the word for Holy Fire … describing the Burning Bush containing the English word for "sea" parted and backwards.   If you are unfamiliar with the story, the word of God came through a fiery bush to Moses, who then later in the story parted a sea to free the people; you should start to shift your thinking and begin to see that this story is about us, the sea parting is about controversy over this disclosure, and that the entirety of the story is designed to unveil a hidden secret: that much of ancient religion and language is designed to prove that time travel exists.  It does this very clearly, through anachronism, English appearing out of place in more places than are imaginable.

What is the meaning of the root of a Jesse?

Depictions of the Jesse Tree are based on a passage from the Book of Isaiah. "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots" (King James Version). From the Latin Vulgate Bible used in the Middle Ages: ... Thus Jesus is the Virga Jesse or "stem of Jesse".

This is a reference to the Unix "God account," one of many references in ancient scripture to modern technology and computing.  It is not an accident, it is designed to open our eyes and see that there is a foundational relationship between Heaven and virtual reality; and that this was clearly known when these words of scripture were written.

sudo (/ˈsuːduː/ or /ˈsuːdoʊ/) is a program for Unix-like computer operating systems that allows users to run programs with the security privileges of another user, by default the superuser. It originally stood for "superuser do" as the older versions ofsudo were designed to run commands only as the superuser.

Connecting the idea of the "Administrator account" to God, this command then, when translated to "English" is my equivalent of "God says" or "as God say" and does a decent job of connecting the ideas and concepts of religion to computer science; also showing that not only were they known but clearly the influence behind religion is also centrally involved in the divine disclosure of these technologies, from Unix to databases, to the names of people like Bill Gates and Windows, Steve Jobs and Adam's Apple.

A significant key to the Revelation of Christ ties the words of Revelation 1:20 to Ecclesiastes 9:11; exposing a link between "the stars" as planets of our solar system and corresponding elements of our periodic table… from Mercury to Uranium.   This link to Xenon was the very first element that I "found" through this inspirational experience; and it serves to tie the name of an Oracle database (and also the idea of an oracle presenting the truth to you) to an element primarily used for flashbulbs and "ark" lamps.  In unison I see these things as a decent metaphor for "light" and so, sudo xecompletes the phrase "God: see the light."

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him"
Revelation 1:7