[atomic-wg] Issue #262: F26 Talking Points

x3mboy added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Thanks for your feedback, it looks amazing. I will summarize, please let me know if this is ok, and then I will copy it to the wiki:

* atomic 1.16.5:
    *   Fix uninstall bug BZ 1425495
    *   Allow for async scans via dbus
    *   syscontainers: allow delete by image id
    *   syscontainers: support @sha256: format for image listing
    *   Fix FQ Name for SystemContainers
* Improvements to Systems Containers
    *   I'm not sure how to extend this with the info in the link provided. Maybe is not needed and we can just mention the point.
* cockpit 133:
    *   Remotely managed machines are now configured in /etc/cockpit/machines.d
    *   Packages can register additional bridges
    *   Split translations into individual packages
* docker 1.13.1:
    *   Sort docker stack ls by name
    *   Fix use of **/ in .dockerignore
    *   Output of docker CLI --help is now wrapped to the terminal width
    *   Suppress image digest in docker ps
    *   Hide command options that are related to Windows
* rpm-ostree 2017.3-3.fc26:
    *   remove duplicate words in comment
    *   libpriv: Reduce scope of variables
    *   core: Do GPG verification before importing
    *   daemon: Tell systemd when we're shutting down
    *   daemon: Remove several unused instance variables
    *   Makefile.am: add rpm-ostreed stub to GITIGNOREFILES
    *   libvm: don't call rpm-ostree status on first time
    *   RpmOstreeOrigin: also cache initramfs args
    *   upgrader: switch to stateless model
    *   vmcheck: adjust for new behaviour
* Improvements to package layering
    *   I'm not sure how to extend this with the info in the link provided. Maybe is not needed and we can just mention the point.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/262