Re: Automating updates to apps.openstack.org to point to new Fedora Cloud Image releases?

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 8:11 AM, Steve Gordon <sgordon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> As some of you might know there is an application catalog for OpenStack at apps.openstack.org. "Applications" on this site are thus far distributed as Murano packages, Heat templates, and (most relevant to this group) Glance images. For some time I have been manually pushing updates to an entry for Fedora Atomic as builds occur:
>
>     http://apps.openstack.org/#tab=glance-images&asset=Fedora%2023%20Atomic%20Cloud
>
> I am wondering if when a new Atomic image is released there is an event of some type I could trigger off to automate the submission of the update to OpenStack gerrit? The changes themselves are usually pretty mundane but there is often a lag before I notice there is a new image:
>
>     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/319235/1/openstack_catalog/web/static/assets.yaml
>
> I would also like to do the same for the "normal" cloud image.

I'm not 100% on the cloud image but for the Atomic Two-Week release,
we broadcast over fedmsg.
    http://fedora-fedmsg.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics.html#releng-atomic-twoweek-complete

Example JSON:
    https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/id?id=2016-27aa5ac8-6510-466d-954a-79f78aac0756&is_raw=true&size=extra-large