Re: Fedora 23 Cloud Atomic Developer Mode Preview

I tried devmode this afternoon and it worked very well.  I discussed a few nits with jlebon on #atomic, but thought I would mention them here.

- The generated root password can include similar characters l (letter L), 1 (number 1), O (upper-case letter O), 0 (number zero), etc.  I got bit by this when I tried to login to the cockpit interface.  Perhaps we could eventually use something like a series of dictionary words separated by a certain character?  (I found a discussion on StackOverflow [1] about this potential problem.)

- I think we should include a string under the cockpit URL that says something like "Login to the cockpit console with the username "root" and the generated password above".  If an intended audience is people who have never used Linux, we should be fairly explicit with instructions right out of the box.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/55556/characters-to-avoid-in-automatically-generated-passwords