openQA nightly testing of Cloud Atomic installer image

Hi folks! For those who aren't aware, Fedora openQA is set up to test
the Atomic installer image nightly - that's the image that uses
anaconda to deploy a fixed Atomic host payload. For each day's Rawhide,
Branched and post-release stable composes, if an Atomic installer image
is present, openQA will test it.

The 'compose check' emails sent to test@ and devel@ for Rawhide and
Branched cover those tests, so if the image stops working for Rawhide
or Branched, you should see a failure report in the 'compose check'
emails. (At present the image doesn't even seem to be being *generated*
for Rawhide, but whenever it does appear, it'll be tested). Currently
we're not set up to email a report for post-release nightlies - I keep
meaning to set this up, but haven't got around to it. Still, now the
openQA deployment is public, you can easily check on the result each
day if you want: usually, when you go to
https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/ ;, you should see a build like
'Build23_Postrelease_20151207' on the front page, with just one test.
That's the test for today's F23 nightly compose. You can click on the
build name and it'll show you the test, if it's failed, you can click
on it for more details of what went wrong.

The test has been failing for the last little while due to an issue in
the test itself (I won't bore you with the details, but let's say you
learn all sorts of interesting things about console fonts when working
on a screenshot-matching test automation system...), but I've just
submitted a fix for that; if it passes review I'll land it tomorrow,
and tests from 2015-12-08 onwards shouldn't have the problem. (The
2015-12-07 test probably will).

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson