Re: RC* Atomic images are broken

On 10/28/2015 06:45 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
We found out today that all RC images for Atomic are broken. They are
building against a much older yum repo (the beta repos) and thus have
a very old systemd, which has some breakages with ostree. dgilmore and
maxamillion have done some investigation and believe they have
somewhat pinpointed the issue, although I don't know if they know of
an exact fix yet.

This would have been caught by tunir/autocloud but tunir skips this
test for atomic images. I have submitted a PR for it to not do that [1].

Right now the last booting atomic image is TC11. If we don't do
another compose then we won't have an atomic image for release.

Due to some heroics by dgilmore we worked together last night and figured out how to work around this issue for now. That means we have some images to test and I think they have the right content. I would appreciate it if as many people as possible would grab some of these and test.

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/23_RC9/Cloud_Images/x86_64/Images/

Thanks to imcleod, maxamillion, and roshi for helping out as well!