Re: Cloud WG membership renewal

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Haïkel <hguemar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi ladies and gentlemen,
>
> The Cloud WG regularly renew membership, and this time, we have
> two seats available.
> So if you're interested and able to dedicate a significant amount of time
> then you're more than welcome to apply.
>
> Candidates preferably could reply to the mailing list but you can
> email me directly
> if you're more comfortable this way. Please state what are your interests and
> what you'd like to let us know.
Hello,

My name is Aditya Patawari and I would like to apply for the Cloud WG.
I am upstream contributor and package maintainer for
fedora-dockerfiles. I also maintain EL6 package for docker-io. I am
primarily interested in Atomic and containers however I can help
testing the base image as well. As a part of my job, I use Fedora
machine image on Amazon EC2 in production environment in several
situations.
I would love to contribute and run automated test suite and would be
available for manual testing periodically.

> Nominations will be closed by August, 24 (12AM UTC), then, the current members
> will choose the new ones.
>
> I'd like to thank Andy Grimm (agrimm) and David Gay (oddshocks) for their
> fantastic work within the WG.
> Andy Grimm will still serve as our liaison to the operations team and
> manage access
> to our cloud accounts.
>
> Regards,
> H.
>
> PS: WG membership is not mandatory to join the meetings and start working :)

Regards,
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adimania