Re: gone for next meeting

Since we've skipped two meetings, did this get resolved?

Haïkel - was your offer temporary because you only want to do it as an
interim, or because you were expecting the group to have other
candidates, or...?

Matthew - Can you elaborate on what the role entails?

On 06/10/2014 08:17 AM, Haïkel wrote:
>> I have the next few days off for some family travel. That means I'll miss
>> the meeting this week. One topic that might be worth discussing is if
>> someone else would like to take over as FESCo liaison for Fedora Cloud. This
>> mostly entails coming to the FESCo meetings at least every other week and
>> being generaly on top of what's going on for when people ask. It also
>> involves some degree of being the talking head for the subproject.I think a
>> lot of WG members could easily do it, but it is an extra degree of
>> commitment
>>
>> As I mentioned in my blog post
>> <http://fedoramagazine.org/first-thoughts-as-fedora-project-leader/>, I'm
>> still very interested in being involved here, but given everything else, I
>> think the liasion responsibility is something I could hand off to help keep
>> my life and schedule in some semblance of balance. Discuss at meeting? :)
>>
>> --
>> Matthew Miller
>> <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Fedora Project Leader
>

> Hi,
>
> I could temporarily assume being the Cloud SIG liaison with fesco.
>
> best regards,
> H.

Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/