Re: RPMs for OpenStack Ceilometer?

Hi Jan,

This is effort has not started as yet, as there's a fair amount
of churn and instability on-going in ceilometer as we tie down
a better interaction model with nova (avoiding direct DB access
and calls to internal APIs).

Having just been incubated, ceilometer will shortly be joining
the openstack release train. We're planning to sit out the imminent
grizzly-1 milestone, but will be aligned for the subsequent
grizzly-2 milestone (slated for 2013-01-10).

Rather than packaging the initial ceilometer 0.1 release, it would
be more efficient to target our packaging efforts at the g-2
milestone, as there will be very significant differences between
the two versions.

Cheers,
Eoghan