Re: Cloudy Forecast at FUDCon Blacksburg

On 12/28/2011 12:59 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
Hi guys,

I realize many of us are on vacation this week but I'm shipping this
out in the hopes of getting something organized before the last
second, since I am pretty sure I will have plenty of other
ohgodlastsecond things to do come FUDCon time.

I know that Matt Domsch had previously sent an email about getting
together an OpenStack workshop/hackfest while we're at FUDCon. We also
presumably have folks planning on doing OTHER THINGS, so, feel free to
list your plans, wishes, hopes, dreams, and so forth.

Conveniently, I have a wiki page set up for this!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Blacksburg_2012_Cloudy_Plans

Once we have some stuff listed in the way of workshops/hackfests I'll
reserve our room spots for Friday and/or Sunday, hopefully in a
non-overlapping kind of way.

And so: Garrett, Andy, Greg, Perry, Russell, David, Mike, Matt, Clint,
Justin, John Mark, Marek, Karsten, Jeff, Kaleb (???), and anyone I
missed, (that's gholms, mull, gregdek, pmyers, drumkilla (I REFUSE TO
CALL YOU RUSSELLB), ke4qqq, mmcgrath, mdomsch, herlo, jforbes,
johnmark, mgoldmann, quaid, jdarcy, kkeithley for those playing along
at home) ......

Get your stuff listed! :)

-Robyn

I'll be there in attendance and have also scheduled two hackfests around using and developing around the aeolus and snap toolsets to deploy to the cloud in interesting ways from Fedora.

  -Mo