Aeolus on F15 screencast (thanks, Mo!) and MY CHALLENGE TO YOU

Just thought I'd draw some love and attention to the recent screencast
mmorsi put together showing Aeolus on F15:

Blog post here - http://mo.morsi.org/blog/node/343
Screencast here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Yb7I4M6mo

Handily, he's also made a nice how-to-screencast blog post:
http://mo.morsi.org/blog/node/345

This, as you might have guessed by now, leads to... MY CHALLENGE TO YOU,
Cloud SIG friends:

F16 is due out in mere months - which means press is going to start
focusing in on what's new in Fedora.  If F15 press was any indication
(ooh! Shiny Cloud Things!), I expect we'll be drawing more attention
with the additional cloud pieces we now have.  I think that running a
mini-series of blogposts featuring screencasts of some of our Cloudy
Features would be excellent.

If we can get at least three more screencasts on any of the following
topics:

* pacemaker-cloud
* sheepdog
* condor-cloud
* HekaFS
* Additional cloudy things in Fedora that aren't features or are past
features (BoxGrinder, OpenStack, Fedora on EC2)

... I will make MY OWN SCREENCAST of myself attempting to do Something
Technical and Cloud-Related, probably along the lines of "Will it
Blend?" but titled, "Can She Cloud?" ... or something like that. In
fact, I might just leave it to everyone else's discretion what it is
that I have to do.  (Bounded by the line of, IT HAS TO BE CLOUD RELATED,
of course.) Which could be fun. Or utterly embarrassing. But hopefully
educational in some way.   But first, there must be Other Screencasts.

Do I hear any volunteers willing to make a screencast yet? :)

-Robyn