Meeting agenda - now on wiki!

Greetings everyone,

First - I'd like to reiterate that it was AWESOME to see lots of
participation today (or yesterday, in some time zones!) in the Cloud
SIG meeting on IRC.  I realize that the meeting time is currently not
the best option for some people who want to participate, and one of my
items over the next few days is to figure out an even -more- optimal
time for a meeting - I know that jforbes had sent out a request to
find a good time for everyone, but unfortunately some people missed
the message, and others who had haven't shown up since the meeting
time changed based on their preferences. So you'll be seeing some
information on that soon, probably tomorrow, as my pillow misses my
head right now. :)  With any luck, we can get a time where we can meet
up in #fedora-meeting instead of #fedora-cloud, which generally helps
to get more eyeballs, participation, momentum, etc.

In the interim:

I've added a subsection to the Cloud SIG wiki page in the meetings
portion of the page so that people can see the upcoming meeting
agenda, as seen here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_SIG#Meetings

As you can see - I've added an agenda list to follow up on the action
items from the previous week's meeting, just so we can make sure we're
not leaving any loose ends.  This should not take long - and in fact,
if you're an owner of any of those items, feel free to note on the
wiki if you've completed those items so we can skip those things,
taking up less time.  If your action item needs more love than the
basic "done, not done, still working on it" type update - add the
topic to the meeting agenda (more on that below).

After that - the agenda is fairly open.  I've added an item for kernel
status, as that was the first thing covered today, and presumably
we'll have (hopefully) more progress to update everyone on next week.

Beyond that item... if you have an item you would like to discuss in
the meeting, please feel free to add it to the wiki.  More
contributors = more stuff to cover in meetings.  This is a -good
thing-, but it helps to have a bit more structure as we scale in size,
so we can accommodate everyone's needs and/or questions.  Even today I
felt a little bad about hijacking the meeting to ask "what the heck is
going on?" without it being a planned discussion. (Sorry 'bout that!)

>From what I can see - we've been doing agenda requests via email, but
I think having it on the wiki may give those potential contributors
browsing the wiki page a way to more concretely see what we're
planning on discussing, without having to fish through mail archives
if they're not currently subscribed.  If something catches their eye
that they're interested in doing, they'll hopefully come to the
meeting and volunteer to take something on.

Cheers, and see you next week!

-Robyn