Re: Impact of UEFI boot - Re: Re: Fedora 29 new U-Boot/arm-trusted-firmware and Raspberry Pi firmware heads up

Thanks Peter!

I will keep on as I have been doing.

BTW, though the update-uboot is of value, I just build a new 4Gb uMd card with just the swap cards and reboot.  If the new uboot would not work, I have a clean path back.