Re: Summary of Fedora on Odroid XU4

So, Peter,

I've got a question for you.  If a user performs a "dnf -y update" subsequent to installing a "finalized" and published image, Beta or otherwise, does that update include the "latest" (daily published) up to that point in time updates?  My assumption/belief is that it does, so I just want to get clarification of the process.

Thanks,
Stewart