Re: F23 works great on PCDuino3 Nano Light

Fedora 23 booted up just fine on my pcDuino3 Nano Lite with one caveat.

I am not getting any response on the debug port. I followed the schematic to connect a USB/TTL adapter and am running screen as I do with my Cubieboards. Nothing.

Is there anyway I can figure this out from my login on the monitor/keybd? I am assuming it is /dev/ttyS0 as it is for F23 on my Cubieboards. Can I probe that somehow?

And anyone that has a nano, perhaps get with me privately to point out what I might have connected wrong.

thanks.