Fedora-Xfce-armhfp-rawhide-20150210-sda - firefox on Cubieboard2

Well back to some testing.

I don't like the strict enforcement of password strength. I guess I will have to come up with new passwords that are not just moderately strong....

Video is working on the Cubieboard2!  Thanks all (particularly Hans).

Firstboot was strange. The first time, I did not have the video connected properly and the serial console went right to the login. I got the serial console working, messed up the passwords but did get in. So I decided to redo the SD card and try again. This time I had the video properly connected. The serial console presented me with the configuration choices. Once I got through that (and worked around the password fun for now), the video went right to the login. No configuration setup on the monitor. What decides which way this goes?

Also the setting > display says 1024x768, but everything looks to be larger (and thus less on the Xfce system tray) than my F21-x86 notebook that is also using Xfce. And 1024x768 is the only option.

But on to Firefox which I installed via 'yum install firefox'.

I press <alt> to get the menu, but it shows up white on my monitor. Rather hard to read! If I mouse over a choice, it changes to black, so I was able to get into preferences, which was white, but able at least change to startup with a blank screen.

I then connected to my comcast gateway (netgear). The fonts are wrong sized. Values in fields are too large a font to show. I have no trouble with these screens on my F20 x86 system I normally use to work with the gateway.

That is all for now. Just completed building an SD card for the Cubietruck to test with that.