semi irregular ARM kernel status reports

Hi All,

I thought I'd start doing semi irregular ARM kernel status reports.
I'll do them as often as I think they might be useful and those who
know me know I travel a lot and randomly and that ARM isn't my
$dayjob.

Few follow the 20 or so ARM kernel trees or have the regular insight
as to what's happening, what' landed, what new devices might work and
what bugs come and go that I do so I thought I'd try and dispense some
of the more interesting bits of that information and how it relates to
Fedora ARM to a wider audience by both the fedora-arm mailing list and
my blog so those people that don't sit on the IRC channel and more
just lurk might have a better idea what's going on.

The general format I plan to use is basically:
* What's new including SoCs and devices
* Interesting bugs fixed
* Outstanding bugs and issues
* Random other insights

I don't intend them to be long but rather short, sweet and to the
point. They'll probably come out when new major releases hit either
rawhide or stable. Feedback on both the format most other things is
welcome as are questions and status of devices people might have had
success or less so with.Hi All,

I thought I'd start doing semi irregular ARM kernel status reports.
I'll do them as often as I think they might be useful and those who
know me know I travel a lot and randomly and that ARM isn't my
$dayjob.

Few follow the 20 or so ARM kernel trees or have the regular insight
as to what's happening, what' landed, what new devices might work and
what bugs come and go that I do so I thought I'd try and dispense some
of the more interesting bits of that information and how it relates to
Fedora ARM to a wider audience by both the fedora-arm mailing list and
my blog so those people that don't sit on the IRC channel and more
just lurk might have a better idea what's going on.

The general format I plan to use is basically:
* What's new including SoCs, boards and new devices
* Interesting bugs fixed
* Outstanding bugs and issues
* Random other insights

I don't intend them to be long but rather short, sweet and to the
point. They'll probably come out when new major releases hit either
rawhide or stable. Feedback on both the format most other things is
welcome as are questions and status of devices people might have had
success or less so with.

I plan to have the first for 3.14 out later today and one for 3.15 RSN.

Peter