Re: Help finding an ARM platform

> Can someone tell me what is  the best low cost ARM based  computer that can
> run fedora is? I need it for a development platform as an audio client in
> the multi media network.
>
>    I know there is a list of devices out there that have been set up to
> install, but they seem to be older devices that have already been updated
> and are out of production. The concern of the group that I am helping with
> this project http://www.s1digital.com/ is that the device platform is
> already working with fedora.   They are looking to develop a low cost media
> client for the sever that they manufacture.   Beyond that, the device must
> be something already in a "case" as opposed to the beagle-board or the
> cubie-board. It must also also be wireless and have an optical output for
> audio.

None of the devices we've supported in the past (as in older models)
actually support what you're after as none have optical output.... nor
do any of the the upcoming devices. I think the new cu-box likely will
and possibly the Wandboard (not sure if it has optical or what sort of
digial out). At the moment neither device is fully supported but
they're very close from the underlying HW PoV to the Wandboard which
has basic support and is improving all the time. In general I believe
the i.MX6 platforms should be relatively well supported moving
forward.

Peter