fedora-arm based router-firewall

I need to replace my Juniper SSG5 access gateway. I have outgrown it. I need more VLANs, more ports, more DHCP and RA than I can get. Also I want to split fuctionality. I am looking for 3 boxes, plus one standby. I would rather buy something cheap on ebay, but could go the DIY route. I want longevity with Fedora on it (like 4 Years).

I figure that the WAN-facing box should have 2 WAN ethernets that will run things like PPPoE through ISP provided bridges and at least 3 LAN interfaces. The LAN-side boxes (2) will need 8 LAN interfaces (2 tied up in the router network).

Is there reasonably prices hardware out there configured like this with an ARM chip that will go forward beyond F18 (which I understand that F19 will not support ARMv5 of my pogoplug?). Of course a stable RH/Centos distro in the future would be great! (RHEL 7?)

Earlier here, I was pointed to the cubieboard for DIY. I would have to find a 4 and 8 port (100Mb each) ethercard that is fully VLAN/routing addressable for it. Plus case and etc.

I would like to stay around here for a while working with Fedora-arm and not have to learn something else like dd-wrt.

And for my distributed 802.11 APs perhaps RaspPI based running HostAP? Again instead of dd-wrt.

Finally I am getting pulled into the ETSI Network Function Virtualization (NFV) work (I met a couple Redhat people at the meeting this week), and it would be interesting to do some virtualized CPE funtions here over the summer.