[AArch64] Stage2 status

This week was a step back from building stage2 packages so that effort
could be focused on some of the problems encountered. Primarily, the
issue with rpm hanging in libfreebl3 was tracked down to glibc. The
aarch64 patch we were using in the glibc package had an issue with
syscall return value handling in the wrapper macros. So I updated it
with aarch64 bits from the upstream glibc tree and that problem was
solved. With the new glibc, some stability/correctness issues in bash
went away as well as the need for using rpath hacks in some package
builds.

So with glibc being updated and those problems being solved, I decided
to clean out the workarounds for the buggy glibc we were using and
rebuild everything using the updated glibc.

Part of this rebuild also involves a change to the busybox config. In
the current stage2 rootfs, busybox is providing /bin/sh (ash) and also
overriding a lot of utilities (sed, awk, etc) also built in stage1. So
I changed the busybox config so that it doesn't step on utilities we
are building from other sources, including bash. This eliminates the
need for the makefile hacks in glib2 and other packages with complex
automake recipes.

With all of those changes in, I currently have a build running through
stage2 packages. I expect it to run through the weekend and hopefully
be finished with stage2 early next week. If all goes well, we'll get
the wiki and git tree updated and move on to stage3.