Re: Write-back vs. write-through for VMs

Hi Jerry,

I think you make a good recommendation, explaining the issue of write back via cache vs. immediately hitting the disk. I also think your mail explains why we should not change the default. Instead, lets change the documentation, to explain that those not needing consistency can use this performance optimization.

Jon.

--
Sent from my iPad