Re: Agreed linker path changes still not in Fedora

Steve,

Just a heads up that all the patches are now in Fedora 18 and shortly
there will be a mass rebuild of the entire distro as part of F-18 to
have the distro completely rebuilt against the linker changes (amongst
other things that the mass rebuild is being done for).

Regards,
Peter