Rawhide - how are we doing?

A few people expressed a bit more detail in the actual delta
differences between mainline and what we had on ARM so I started
poking around with koji cmd line and piping the output through
sed/awk/diff and friends. I wasn't bright enough to put it all in a
script or process because I was poking it in a number of different
ways that were one offs etc. But the raw output of packages with
differences between the two is the link below (ie what we already have
is excluded)

But first some rough details:
Mainline : 11352
ARM : 9423
Difference : 1929

So what makes up the 1929 packages we've not built?
- FTBFS on mainline
- ARM exclude arch (inc x86 and PPC packages
- java and associated (fix is coming soon for this)
- mono, ada (gnu-gnat) and dependent packages
- remainder to built - coming soon to a compose near you, we've fixed
a couple of core blockers for a numner of packages in the last 24
hours so we should see that ramp up again.

In the file below build preceded with a - are missing or different
version to ARM. The build preceding with a + indicates a different
version in ARM. If the ARM NVR is newer it's because we built a newer
one to unblock building, the Mainline NVR will filter through in a
couple of days once it makes it through updates-testing in ML.

It's likely of little use to many but the bored.

Again please let koji-shadow deal with missing builds.

Peter

http://fedora.roving-it.com/f17-differences.txt