Re: Builder Status

El Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:55:04 -0500
Anthony Boccia <anthony.atomictech@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Peter Robinson
> <pbrobinson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Anthony,
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Anthony Boccia
> > <anthony.atomictech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Hello All,
> >>
> >> Just a quick update on the status of the build farm. Currently we
> >> have 18 HardFP builders up, and are working on having 20 by the
> >> end of day. Currently most of our energy is being directed towards
> >> adding 15+ SoftFP builders by late afternoon.
> >
> > Thanks for the status update. Can you please provide more details as
> > to the exact state of the builders, what OS image, version of mock,
> > kernel, are they all the same or is there still a mix of F15 and
> > F13? The issue we were seeing with some packages that were tested
> > OK using mock on Dennis's F-15 builder rootfs are still
> > experiencing the same issues with the quick test I did.
> >
> > Peter
I tested the builds on a trimslice running the kernel that can be found
http://ausil.us/packages/armv7hl/ I do not have a sfp build of it, I
tried to get it built in koji before it went down but was unable to.
yesterdays build failed on armv5tel, ive fixed that issue and have a
new build underway now.  we really need to be running that kernel.

Dennis