Re: Fedora ARM presentation at the Developer Conference in February?

I'm thinking Fedora ARM should have a presence. At least an ARM hackfest
or like a "Overview and Current Status".

The Overview and Current Status should bee pretty easy with a bit of help, usually overviews aren't that hard to do. I don't think there is a canned presentation. It probably should be on the list of things to do. If it can get scheduled fairly early in the conference, there could be an ARM Wrestling challenge event for the duration of the conference. :)

Hackfest/ARM Wrestling challenge would be better with a build cluster system in a briefcase. The object is to get people live to see if their software will build.. see how well they know their s^&*^ :)

Quoting Niels de Vos <devos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello all,

I am wondering if Fedora ARM should do a talk at the upcoming conference
in Brno early next year:
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DeveloperConference2012

Currently no Fedora ARM talk is scheduled, which seems a little sad as
the project is so active.

I will be at the conference, but am not sure I am suitable enough to
present something on behalf of this list. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Niels

"The information in this email, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the named recipient(s), and access to this e-mail, or any attachment(s) thereto, by anyone else is unauthorized. Violations hereof may result in legal actions. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail have been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own virus-checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mail, we will store your name and address to facilitate communications in the matter concerned. If you do not consent to us storing your name and address for above stated purpose, please notify the sender promptly. Also, if you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender by replying to this transmission, and delete the e-mail, its attachment(s), and any copies of it without, disclosing it."