Re: ARM Build System Upgrading - Downtime Scheduled

Hi Chris,

Is the plan to break down the maintenance in a number of smaller tasks
to ensure that each component of the upgrade is successful and to
ensure any problems are more easy to diagnose and to have overall less
downtime? I'd like to see it broken down into a number of smaller
steps to ensure less problems at the end and less downtime overall.

http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/User:Chris_Tyler/Fedora_ARM_Infra_Redesign

Also is the above page still the plan for the upgrade?

If so can I suggest that hongkong is reduced to raid 1 and the 2x2tb
spinning disks on ireland (OS and DB would easily fit on 128Gb SSD) be
removed and put into Australia and/or Chile to give more IOPS on their
RAID arrays.

Regards,
Peter