Re: How to learn how to help Fedora ARM?

Maybe a good place to start is asking questions to the list and
updating documents to fill in the gaps of the documentation that you
find. ??

Quoting Alexjan Carraturo <axjslack@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi to all,
> my name is Alexjan Carraturo, and I'm involved in Fedora as
> Ambassador. For some work reason, I start to work with Arm Processor
> (expecially Cortex A9, but not only). I use to use x86 version of
> Fedora, without significant problem,
>
> But, Fedora ARM it's a little bit different, and I would like to help,
> especially in packaging and similar operation but;
>
> 1) I don't know how to package software
> 2) I don't know where to find documentation.
>
> So, I would like to start studing all I can need to became a good
> Fedora ARM (and non only) Packager. Can you adivice how to find
> official (or similar) documentation and guidlines, that explain
> correctly and fully the package processing and details? I search on
> google, but find a lot of things almost non clear or not complete.
>
> Thank you
> Alexjan.

"The information in this email, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the named recipient(s), and access to this e-mail, or any
attachment(s) thereto, by anyone else is unauthorized. Violations
hereof may result in legal actions. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail
have been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own
virus-checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mail, we will
store your name and address to facilitate communications in the matter
concerned. If you do not consent to us storing your name and address
for above stated purpose, please notify the sender promptly. Also, if
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender by
replying to this transmission, and delete the e-mail, its
attachment(s), and any copies of it without, disclosing it."