Re: off for family time tomorrow

On 30/03/2020 01:17, Matthew Miller wrote:
> The weekend was too short!

That's a good point.

When I volunteered to be a community representative, I was giving up
some of my own personal time to do that.

Of the 1500 Fellows who gave me a mandate in FSFE, quite a few are
either Fedora volunteers or users.

I felt it was my role to tell them the truth and I tried to do that as
best as I could.

Why should any volunteer be subject to the "CoC violation" smearing for
simply trying to perform such a role honestly and transparently,
especially when they gave up their own personal time to do that role?

After further thought, I realized that I was failing to live up to my
own standards when I asked you to rebase that repository to remove one
commit.  Please remove ALL the names and commits related to all of those
people.  No volunteer-oriented organization can be based around the
publication of blacklists and smears.

Regards,

Daniel