Re: [Review request] Git forge requirements

Le 10/02/2020 à 20:39, Ben Cotton a écrit :

As a Fedora contributor, I can perform issue and pull request actions on mobile devices via a native mobile app or a mobile-friendly webapp so that I can contribute while away from my desk.

While this isn't mandatory to me, something really convenient is to be able to answer an email notification by just responding to the email.

I use it a lot with pagure & github. It weirdly doesn't work with gitlab.

Another feature I feel like really useful is the bidirectional internal links between items.

On github: if I quote an issue inside a comment. I see a link to the issue in the comment.

Then I go to the issue itself and see the comment linked to it.