Git Forge Requirements: Please see the Community Blog

Hey Everyone,

On behalf of the CPE team I want to draw the communities attention to a recent blog post which you may be impacted by:
 https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/git-forge-requirements/

We will be seeking input and requirements in an open and transparent manner on the future of a git forge solution which will be run by the CPE team on behalf of the Fedora Community. This mail is being sent to the devel, mindshare and council-discuss lists for maximum visibility on a BCC to allow each list have their own views. Please forward it to any other list you may feel is relevant to maximise the exposure.

Thanks in advance,
Leigh

--

Leigh Griffin