Re: Renewing the Modularity objective

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 03:30:58PM -0400, Ben Cotton wrote:
> Now that Modularity is available for all Fedora variants, it's time to
> address issues discovered and improve the experience for packagers and
> users. The Modularity team identified a number of projects that will
> improve the usefulness of Modularity and the experience of creating
> modules for packagers. Thoe team is proposing a renewed objective to
> the Fedora Council.
>
> You can read the proposal at:
> https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/pull-request/61#request_diff

Is it really good to replace the old objective with the new one?
Shouldn't we archive off that one and call this one something else so
you can see what was done when?

Did you want comments here or on the PR? Or both?
(I see a number of folks have commented on the PR... which is awesome!)

I really like the goals/ideas here. We definitely need to improve
modules.

kevin