Re: Council policy proposal: modify election eligibility

On Thu, Jun 06, 2019 at 16:36:43 -0400,
 Ben Cotton <bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Inspired by the request[1] that we provide written guidance on time
commitment expectations and some conversations from our meeting in
December, I have submitted a pull request[2] to implement a policy
that anyone running for an elected Fedora Council seat not run for
other elected boards at the same time:

What if they hold pre-existing positions? Is this just to cover someone unexpectedly winning more than one election where they only wanted one of the multiple positions?