Re: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Council (FESCo/Mindshare/D&I Report)

I'm sorry but I'm traveling today and I will not be able to attend the meeting :( But instead, I will write the D&I updates here:

+ We have started to talk about FWD 2019 and we had our first call about it. Next steps are to have a wrap-up from last year, contacting the organizers of FWD'18 to have feedback from them what didn't go well so we can improve it, adjust the goals for FWD this year. ->

+ Creating a process to select the D&I Council Representative and Team Lead

+ Determine what content in our community (in Fedora Magazine/ Community Blog) we feel must be multi-lingual and collaborate with the L10n team to translate it. We will have a process about this because we also need to ask the author of the content if they are okay to translate it etc.

+ Other small changes like a process for the decision making.

Also, we will have a call with all the team members to determine the priorities we have and the next steps for some D&I pending works we have from last year.

Cheers,
Jona