May 2018 Elections: Nomination & Campaign period is open

This is just a reminder that on 2018-May-22 at 23:59:59 UTC we will
close the Nomination window of May-2018 Elections.
Please check the nomination pages [1][2][3] and apply, if you are
interested to work in FESCo, Council or Mindshare teams.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council/Nominations
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mindshare/Nominations

Regards,