Re: Announcing Team Silverblue

On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 06:12:40PM +0000, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> we'd like to inform you about a rebranding effort for the Fedora Atomic
> Workstation that we (Fedora Atomic Workstation SIG) have initiated.
> The name we have chosen is "Team Silverblue".

Cool, this looks very exciting. As I've said before I've long been
worried about using Atomic as a brand for a desktop effort, so I think
this is a good direction. And it's great to see community energy around
an ostree/image-based offering — I think that's something we can use to
break into new audiences, and to make life better for existing ones.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>