Re: when is good for meeting THIRD TRY

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 12:50:26PM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Okay, I've updated this with half-hour slots. We still need an hour for
> the meeting, but hopefully the little bit of added flexibility will
> make it more possible for everyone to make it. When I made the change,
> it changed everyone's response to _only_ include the half-hours
> starting at the top of the hour, so everyone needs to update :-/
>
> http://whenisgood.net/fedora-council-2018-take2
>
> (If you don't have your update link, just make a new response and make
> a note to me to delete the old one.)
>
> Sorry for this, but this appears to be a particularly non-overlapping
> set of people's schedules this time around.

Also: we'll follow US Daylight Saving Time with this meeting when it
changes on March 11. With the upcoming hackfests, it's likely that the
next meeting we have will be in DST. I know that makes for a few weeks
of awkwardness as the world doesn't change in sync, but it's better
than months and months of it.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>