Re: linking to external communities?

> On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:37 PM, Haïkel <hguemar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> What do you all think about linking to Fedora Forum, Reddit, Telegram,
>>> etc. on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki?
>>>
>>> I was thinking of adding a few links to the "Looking for help?"
>>> section.
>>>

>> Any kind of forum that we monitor is fine, my 2cts.
>
> Who is "we" here?

Any person related to the project or one of its sub-groups, or at least managed
by people we can contact if needed.
If one of those forum were regularly visited by people who are rude,
spread racist/sexist
slurs, FUD, who would we want a newcomer to see that?
Let's say that minimum requirement is compatibility with our code of conduct.

All the group who were mentioned fit that definition, Fedora Forum has
been around for a while,
telegram group is run by trusted fp.o contributors,the reddit seems ok.