Autumn Elections 2017 are cancelled

During the Autumn 2017 Election cycle we wanted to try a new approach
in the way how Elections are organized [1]. Unfortunately, at the
beginning of the Voting period we realized the new way does not work
as expected [2] and even we tried to put some mitigation plan in place
[3], we have not succeeded. To come up with some workable solution we
have decided to cancel the currently running Autumn 2017 Elections and
start it again in early January 2018. In upcoming days I will publish
a schedule for the January 2018 Elections as well as more details on
how we are going to organize it.

[1] https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/135
[2] https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/153
[3] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/ambassadors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/QDZYPM6HKYB7A4DY2DQW7CM2HTEZAQJJ/