Important: tomorrow's meeting will be a special session Modular Server

We're going to delay Stef's presentation on CI until next week, because
this is a fairly urgent decision with a lot of consequences. See
discussion in ticket at
<https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/149>.

Ideally, I'd like to get that all hashed out in the meeting tomorrow.
An hour isn't a lot of time if discussion goes every which way, so I'll
spend a little bit of time today thinking about how to break up the
questions so we can be efficient with our "live" time.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>