Re: devconf panel session?

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The DevConf.cz CFP is about to close. We've traditionally have very
> successful Council and general-Fedora-leadership panels there. For some
> reason, they don't usually work at Flock, but do at DevConf. Do we want
> to do that again this coming DevConf?
>
> Brno, CZ, Friday, January 26 to Sunday, January 28, 2018,

Are they doing a "Fedora day" on Sunday again?  I agree the panel
session at DevConf has gone well, but putting it towards the end of
the day on Sunday means a lot of people are gone by then.  At any
rate, I'm up for it.

I think these work better at DevConf because the audience is different
enough that the information we'd discuss isn't old news to them.

josh