Re: Hey Council members! [Fwd: Short video interviews at Flock -- interested?]

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 12:02:17PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >Hey, Council members! I've taking the liberty of throwing you all
> >under the proverbial bus and identifying you as potential candidates to
> >say a few words in this video. If you are okay with this, it'd be
> >super-awesome if you could mail me (off-list) with a question or two
> >you'd like to be _asked_. Otherwise I will have to write all such
> >questions and it will not come out as good. :)
> What audience are you targeting for the video? Would-be contributors?

I have three audiences in mind:

1. Existing casual contributibutors who might not realize how awesome
   it would be to get more involved and come to Flock next year.

2. Potential new contributors, who I want to show how friendly and
   awesome and productive and fun the Fedora community is.

3. Linux enthusiasts, who I want to show the general enthusiasm and
   energy around the project even if they are a way off from being
   direct contributors.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>