FESCo elections are cancelled as list of nominees needs to be amended

Fedora community,

I need to inform you that currently running elections to FESCo needs
to be cancelled. As reported on Council ticket #131 [1], one of the
nominees to FESCo has already granted FESCo seat till end of the F27
period. As such his nomination for the current Elections needs to be
cancelled and subsequently we need to cancel the whole voting and run
it once more.

I would like to ask members of Fedora community to vote once more
starting on Tuesday 2017-Aug-15 00:00:00 UTC. The new voting period
will stop on 2017-Aug-21 at 23:59:00 UTC. The setup of the Voting
machine for the new voting period is currently in progress.
I will send an announcement at the beginning of the new voting period
to inform people the voting has started.

I am really sorry for this issue and I hope the result of the FESCo
elections will not be affected by this issue.

[1] https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/131#comment-457424

Regards,
Jan
--