Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Elections July/August 2017 to FESCo, Council, FAmSCo - Nomination period is now open

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis
<alexove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good night Jan, I have a little question, Should the candidates send you the
> questionarie?

Hi Alex,

during the campaign period candidates will be asked to publish answers
to questions in questionnaire as an article in Community Blog. You can
check this article
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/2017-january-elections-interviews/
to see how it works. The campaign period starts the next week on
August 01. So, there is no need to send me the answers as candidates
publish it by them self in cooperation with CommOps team who are
helping to review and publish these articles.

Regards,
Jan