Re: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Council (Subproject Report)

Hello everyone, about the FAD latam, we have already updated the content and famsco has already reviewed it.

The remain time is very close to our proposed dates (1 month exactly) and we would like you to decide if the FAD-Latam go or not go this week to be able to make the purchase of tickets (this worries me more)

I will update the tickets today.

Regards

El mar., 13 de jun. de 2017 a la(s) 07:48, Jan Kurik <jkurik@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Robert Mayr <robyduck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 09:00:03AM +0000, mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> You are kindly invited to the meeting:
>>>    Council (Subproject Report) on 2017-06-14 from 09:00:00 to 10:00:00 US/Eastern
>>
>> We are excitingly off-schedule. I'll be in a meeting at this time; I
>> think Langdon will be at that same meeting, Bex will be in China, and I
>> dunno. So, although we haven't met in a while, I think we should
>> probably cancel.
>>
>> NEXT week, we'll have a video chat with Marketing.
>>
>> --
>> Matthew Miller
>> <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Fedora Project Leader
>
> I cannot attend either, so +1 to cancel.

I am ready to attend, but I am not in a need to have a meeting just
with my self.
So, +1 to to cancel.

Regards,
Jan

> --
> Robert Mayr
> (robyduck)

Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic