Sub-project report request: May 24, Marketing

Hello all,

I wanted to reach out and formally request the May 24 sub-project report
slot for Fedora Marketing. We're currently working on building what we
want to share with the Council and believe we will be ready in time to
present in May.

Brian Proffitt and Eduard Lucena will be delivering the presentation on
behalf of Marketing. Please let us know if this will be possible and if
there's anything else we need to do to put this in the calendar. :)

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory