Agenda for Fedora Council 2017 FAD

Attendees:

  Matthew Miller
  Brian Exelbierd
  Langdon White
  Josh Boyer
  Robert Mayr

Day 1 (Sunday), Morning: Mapping Fedora

  Facilitated discussion focused on "at present"

  Internal Focus: What we actually do, What we do *well*, What we say
        we do but don't, What we aspire to

  External Focus: Where we fit into the competitive landscape,
        Where we fit into the Red Hat ecosystem

Day 1 (Sunday), Afternoon: Mission, Vision, Audience

  Developing draft updated mission and vision statements — possibly
  exploring several different directions to present to the community
  Bring some clarity to our overall target audience

  I’m taking for granted that we will not change the statements about
  Fedora’s four foundations, but rather build on them. The updated
  statements should reference these values, our target audience, and be
  clear about what we do without being so narrow that we’re done already.

Day 2 (Monday), Morning:

    Building an overall Logic Model for Fedora

Day 2 (Monday), Afternoon
    FY18 objectives
    goals and targets (ideally, measurable)

Day 3 (Tuesday):

 Budget process, diversity, other issues we need to deal with
 Allocate FY18 budget or at least get to preliminary
 Flock Theme
 FudCon situation
 Marketing / Ambassadors / Outreach - FAmSCo/FOSCo thinking

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>